Book a Private Party
Thank you for your interest in having a private painting/crafting party in our classroom at Helium Studio. Please review all of our party guidelines, and do not hesitate to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone at (734) 725-3811 with any questions.
1. We will need a signed contract to hold your reservation. You may view the contract here, and then come into the shop to discuss your event and nail down the details.
2. All private parties require a $50 deposit, payable by cash, check or credit card.
3. The minimum number of attendees is 6. Our space can accommodate 12-15 guests comfortably, depending on the activity. The host who signs the private party contract agrees to pay the balance if attendance at your event does not reach the minimum.
4. Attendees of your private party will be given opportunity to pay for themselves, if you choose, at our website.
5. The doors open 30 minutes before the scheduled instruction begins. You are welcome to stay up to 30 minutes after the instruction ends, but keep in mind we will need to clean around you (wink, wink).
6. Helium Studio will provide all of the material needed to complete the project, including expendable supplies, as well as aprons.
7. You are welcome to bring food or drink to your event. You will be responsible for all utensils, paper products, set-up and clean-up. We have a refrigerator/freezer if needed. Helium Studio will always provide complimentary bottled water for participants.
8. Each guest will receive a coupon for 20% off one regularly-priced item on the day of the party.
8. The price per guest depends upon the project chosen by the host. Details will be listed in contract. Time of session is based on number of steps/layers/colors and the project's level of difficulty.
9. Once the contract is signed and deposit is received, Helium Studio will send you an email with a link to our website where your guests may pay/reserve their spots. You may provide the link to any potential guests via email, your website, etc.
10. We require a minimum 7 day notice for cancellation. Cancellation beyond this time frame may result in forfeiture of your deposit.
Ready to book? Email us at email@example.com or call us at (734) 725-3811.